The University's Annual Report contains, for the previous academical year:
- the reports of the Council and General Board
- highlights of University Group activities
- audited financial statements for the University Group
Facts and Figures
Facts and Figures presents an overview of operations of the University of Cambridge's research and teaching activities. Find student numbers, graduate employment rates, staff numbers and more for the University (excluding Cambridge Assessment, Cambridge University Press and the Associated Trusts).
'Cambridge &' publications
- Cambridge & its heritage (PDF)
- Cambridge & the way it works (PDF)
- Cambridge & its Colleges (PDF)
- Cambridge & commercialisation (PDF)
- Cambridge & Travel for Work (PDF)
- Cambridge innovation in numbers (PDF)
Innovation in numbers (Powerpoint .ppt)
About 'Cambridge &'
The publications on this page have been produced by the Office of Communications and External Affairs with the assistance of many other departments and individuals across the University.
This information is available in other accessible formats upon request – please email firstname.lastname@example.org.