There are a number of different templates available that you can use to produce a variety of correctly branded documents. These include:
- Report covers
- Posters (including research poster)
A pack of stationery templates is available for each Department that features their Department-specific logo. This pack contains:
- Compliments slip
- Meeting minutes
If your Department does not currently have a Departmental logo, or if the name of your Department has changed, please contact the Office of External Affairs and Communications.
How to download the templates
- Locate the template that you require
- Click on the link for that template and a file download box will open.
- Select 'Save'
- Go to the location where you have saved you template in order to open and edit it
- Some templates, such as Departmental templates, will download as a zip file. They will need to be extracted before use.
- To do this click 'extract all files' in the top left corner once you re-open the zip file.
In each zip file you will find the following templates with both a black & white and colour identifier: Agenda; Compliment slips; Letterheads and continuation; Memo cover page; Minutes; Logo only; Logo image file.