Rising Stars 2022 - for researchers
Our 2022 resolution is to do more successful public engagement. We’re asking ourselves what this means for our practice and for our communities and stakeholders. We’re looking for researchers who also want to commit to more successful public engagement and to come on this journey with us.
- This won’t be your traditional training, rather we will be exploring public engagement, unpicking the definition and finding out what success means for everyone involved.
- We will build skills, confidence and expertise to bring equity, resilience and collaboration into our public engagement.
- We’re going to co-create this course together, sharing learning, expertise, experience and supporting each other to plan, practice and reflect.
- We commit to share our own expertise and resources, to be open to challenge, to lead discussions, set challenges, guide active reflection and provide tool kits for you to govern your own success.
- In turn, we seek researchers who commit to playing an active role in the programme, who are who are willing to work collaboratively and share and challenge alike.
Up for the challenge?
Seven-week online course with guided learning opportunities between sessions.
Course starts Tue 19 April and ends Tue 31 May
One session per week each Tuesday from 1pm-2.30pm.
Participants must commit to attend all sessions
Sarah Cruise, Eloquential and Dr Lucinda Spokes, Public Engagement, University of Cambridge
Application deadline: 29 March 2022
Any questions? Please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org