Scroll and pen icon
Information for students about raising a complaint

If you are unhappy with your learning experience, you are entitled to raise a complaint with the University as outlined in the Student Complaint Procedure.

You should raise any dissatisfaction with the relevant department, faculty or service at the earliest opportunity so that an effective remedy can be put in place. If you remain dissatisfied following raising the matter at a local level, you can raise a formal complaint using the form on this webpage. You must normally raise a formal complaint within 28 days of attempting local resolution or within 28 days of the matter arising. For information on raising issues relating to assessment, see this webpage, taking note that there are deadlines relating to these options.