The following is an archived copy of a message sent to the CASI Analysis List run by Cambridge Solidarity with Iraq.

Views expressed in this archived message are those of the author, not of Cambridge Solidarity with Iraq (CASI).

[Main archive index/search] [List information] [CASI Homepage]

[casi-analysis] Greetings and our new website (S04)

[ This message has been sent to you via the CASI-analysis mailing list ]

Iraqi Diaspora send you their best wishes for the New Year.
We are please to inform you that you can now access our website on the
following URL address:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/iraqidiaspora/

We are also setting up a yahoo group to encourage open and frank
dialogue among all those interested in Iraq and its people.
You can register as follows:

Subscribe: iraqidiaspora-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Post message: iraqidiaspora@yahoogroups.com
With our best wishes,
Iraqi Diaspora
--
--The Postmaster - Iraqidiasapora
- All Iraqidiapora emails are screened by an up-to-date antivirus
program.
- Iraqidiapora website is under construction.
- We welcome donation to support this website to help us to convey the
opinion of Iraqis in Diaspora to various governmental and
non-governmental organisations and politicians. If you wish, please
write to
united_iraq@yahoo.com
-Should you wish to subscribe, please send an email to
<iraqidiaspora@yahoo.com>and insert 'subscribe' in the Subject window.
-Should you wish not to receive further news on Iraq, please return this
email to <united_iraq@yahoo.com> and type the word 'unsubscribe' in the
'Subject' after the Subject heading i.e keep the same heading but add to
it the word unsubscribe.
window.