If you represent a corporate wishing to work with Cambridge, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you find the best way for you to work with us.
Corporate partners are encouraged to work with our dedicated Collaborations team who will then facilitate introductions across the University.
Many of our partners prefer to work through a Framework Agreement with the University which minimises the time taken to set up new projects.
In addition to the central team, the following organisations within the University also directly support research collaborations:
- Department of Computer Science and Technology (the Computer Laboratory)
- Department of Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology: Industry links
- Department of Engineering: Collaboration overview
- Department of Materials Science and Metallurgy
- Department of Physics
- Cambridge Judge Business School: Research collaboration
- School of Clinical Medicine
- Sensors (a Strategic Research Network)
You can also find all of our other schools, faculties and departments (many of whom are also running research collaborations) via our directory
Further information can be found on our research webpages, where you can also sign up for our weekly research bulletin.
If you cannot find the information you want about research collaborations, please email email@example.com, being as specific as possible about your requirements.