1. The competition is open to everyone in their first year of study at the University of Cambridge.
2. All entries must be received by the closing date, Sunday, 5 December 2017 (05/12/2017)
3. The judging panel, made up of members of the Office of External Affairs and Communications (OEAC) team, student vloggers and an independent panel member, will announce the winner at the start of the Lent Term.
4. The judges’ decision is final and there can be no recourse to appeal against it unless there are proven mitigating circumstances.
5. Entries must be no longer than 1 minute in duration.
6. You must appear in the film in order for it to be considered.
7. Submissions to be made in Mp4 format and shared with us via WeTransfer or Dropbox through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Please make the subject of the email Vlogbridge and include your name and CRS ID, along with a brief description of your film in the body of the email.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are delayed arriving, misdirected or corrupted during delivery.
10. Entrants must not infringe anyone else’s copyright or intellectual property.
11. Entrants must refrain from using abusive language.
12. The winner will be notified by email.
13. The University reserves the right to use details of the winning vlog on its own social media channels; if there are objections to this, the organisers must be notified.
14. The organisers reserve the right to use other vlogs submitted to the competition in any promotional material.
15. The University reserves the right to disqualify any student who does not abide by the terms of the competition.
16. The winner will be notified in advance of any public announcement at the start of the Lent Term.
17. No cash alternative will be available.
18. More details can be found at: www.cam.ac.uk/vlogbridge
Office of External Affairs and Communications, The Old Schools, Trinity Lane, Cambridge, CB2 3PU
Tel: +44 (0) 1223 339396