Attending the Science Festival
We want everyone to enjoy the Cambridge Science Festival and have a great experience at our events.
The Festival can get very busy so we ask for your patience with staff and volunteers as queues can occur and resources are limited. The Festival is hosted in working departments and is run by staff and student volunteers. We aim to give everyone the best experience possible, while keeping events free-of-charge as possible and accessible to everyone.
Please take note of the following top tips and read the guidance document for attending the Cambridge Science Festival:
- There is no need to book for events, unless otherwise stated.
- There may still be spaces available at events which are listed as ‘pre book’; you are welcome to turn up and enquire on the day but we cannot guarantee entry.
- Please arrive on time for events; please note that entry may be refused if the venue is full or if you arrive late.
- All events are free-of-charge unless otherwise stated.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied at all times, unattended children will be refused entry to events.
- Observe the minimum age guide in the description. Children under the minimum age may not be admitted due to the nature and content of the event.