- As part of your risk assessment for work involving travel outside of the UK, you must always check the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Website for information on the country you are travelling to. This information is regularly updated. The FCO currently advises against all but essential travel to high risk areas.
- Advice for undertaking field work risk assessment is available from the Safety Office Website
- Travel health advice is available from Occupational Health
- Advice regarding travel insurance for University related work, including trip registration
- Up to date information about Ebola, including advice for those returning from affected countries can be found on the NHS Website
- For issues relating to clinical management and guidance can be found on the Public Health England website :
The text in this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence. If you use this content on your site please link back to this page. For image rights, please see the credits associated with each individual image.